Friday, February 12, 2010

Wedding Day!

Mr. & Mrs. Pulver for the first time!!


Steve surprised me with his with his wedding attire.. :)
I bet you can't guess his favorite color is orange??

Braxton & Adri
Doria & Norris

I can honestly say this was the best day of my life.. Everything I would hope our wedding day to be. Thanks to everyone who came and helped out. We'll remember this day forever!

2 comments:

  1. So does this mean you have a blog? I love blog buddies! We looked into your photographer for family pics. I loved her work, but she is pretty expensive.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO.. I'm pretty much the worst blogger EVER!! haha I just learning:) Yeah, Alisha was great! She is a little pricey though.. I'll have to keep you posted when she has deals going on. I know if you had her do pics for you you wouldn't be disappointed. How are you guys doing? I still haven't seen Deacon.. only in Pictures.. Hope everything is going well:)

    ReplyDelete